Wednesday 30 December 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

Back in January 2015 (how time flies!) Mindy of Mindy's Needlework Mania  had nominated me for the Versatile Bloggers Award.
Thank you so much Mindy!
The thing is I never find enough time for anything anymore either because I procrastinate or because I have too much to do. So I didn't continue the fun of the award.
Here are the rules as I got them from Mindy's blog.
  • Show the award on your blog.
  • Thank the person who nominated you.
  • Share seven facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 15 blogs.
  • Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
Unfortunately I will only answer the seven facts about me and won't be nominating any one as I don't have that many friends interested in blog awards. If any of the followers-readers is interested in doing this please feel free to do so! Just let me now.
Here I am adding the seven facts about me.

1. Although I love cross stitch it's the last thing I ever deal with after all my hobbies in a day because my eyes don't help me that much any more!

2. I prefer the sun and sea to cold and rain.

3. I don't really care about house chores and would have loved a perfectly clean house but that's not really possible, is it? Especially with a fur shedding dog!

4. I really have too many things, and collect even more!

5. I don't have green fingers at all and only succulents can survive in my house!

6. I had my gall bladder removed this summer!

7. I collect sea glass and I would love to be able to do something important with all of it in my life!Turn it into a business like they do in the States for example but that's not possible in my country!

Well, that's all folks. I still have a couple more awards to take part in and answer.
Here I would love to thank everyone for nominating me but please do not do so in future as I don't have time for them.
Thank you!

No comments: