Thursday 11 June 2015

Fiddler on the Roof

We attended Fiddler on the Roof in the States last summer!At Goodspeed Opera House and it was an excellent performance!You can read all about it here!
 We had even waited and took an autograph from the protagonist Adam Heller!
When we heard that the same performance was coming to Greece with Greek actors and actresses we were enthusiastic and decided to go.
We walked all the way to the Music Hall.


 I am so glad we decided to go!
It was an excellent performance and we loved it!
Blue velvet curtain!
As the Music Hall of Thessaloniki has got a much bigger stage it looked much richer and much more impressive!
The theatre was packed and there was a standing ovation in the end!
After the performance I really had to go and see the actors as I wanted to tell them that I had seen the same performance in the States and that I loved both!
I even showed them the photo we had taken with Adam Heller.
Both Grigoris Valtinos and Renia Louisidou were impressed by the fact that we had seen the same performance in two different countries!

I love musicals!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You must have enjoyed that as theatre actors.

Mii Stitch said...

Fantastic! An other lovely outing :)

Frances said...

How wonderful!!!!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

So nice that you coould compare both performances!