Saturday 27 September 2014

Because some things should be celebrated.

My cousin from Athens and her daughter were in town and we had fun together. We found the chance to celebrate for my son's entering the University too!All the best in your life my love!
 We also celebrated my brother and sister's wedding anniversary! All the best guys! I love you!


We also celebrated my cousin's birthday with the most delicious caramel cake! 
Happy birthday cous!All is well!
And back to our performances.
We are performing this Saturday and Sunday in Athens.
That's a great success for the Teachers' Association Drama Club. We will be happy to see you there!


3 comments:

Poppy said...

Wow! Lots of celebrating going on in your life, Ariadne! All the best to everyone!

Poppy

Sarah in Stitches said...

Lots to celebrate! Congrats, Ariadne, I hope you had a great time :D

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

So many things to celebrate... with chocolate, it seems.