Saturday 15 March 2014

Promoting friends' work- I made it bazaar.

I went to one more I made it bazaar at some point in January to buy some gifts I wanted and to meet friends. Unfortunately I am not ready to take part in one yet.
I saw my friend Erasmia of Erasmia's handcrafted jewels with the beautiful jewelry and bought a lovely ring!

(This is a photo by Erasmia herself from her facebook page.)
 Then I met Magda of Tricreation and bought a lovely pouch.

Anna of Sortstoriz was also there with her beautiful jewelry and frames and I got that beautiful shell with sea glass from her!


Anna was so sweet and gave me this amazing stone she found at a Greek beach.
Lena of Lale soaps was there too. And again I got some lovely soap.This time she had delicious muffins too.

 I also got a great skirt from Fani of Skeftomai kai ravo
I had a great time that day.


4 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely work by all.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

They all look so talented. And that stone has the most amazing pattern.

zina said...

I love bazaars..it is a great way to meet more artists and admire their work!

Valma said...

so many beautiful pieces showed
many artists there ! :)
I love all those pouches =)
xxx