Sunday 29 April 2012

A day at the beach

We spent a lovely day today with my brother's family and their friends in their beach house.
We strolled the beach (not much sea glass unfortunately) and ate a lot of delicious food and sweets!
Lovely views....

 Some were swimming and sunbathing...
 A lovely lady was resting under a bush...
 Umbrellas are getting ready for summer...
 Boats upsidedown waiting for their next fishing trip...
 A fig tree rooting inside a palm tree...

 The winter winds brought out the most amazing things....
 The barbeque is the best spring-summer treat...
 Sheep in the neighbourhood...
 Sweets....chocoate biscuit sweet, carrot and pineapple cake...
 and more sweets....and my strawberry cake...

 Birds were watching us....
 That's the only decent find of ours a lovely wooden face(painted on both sides).
 And some tiles my brother found on another beach.

1 comment:

prpltrtl946 said...

Those photos are so beautiful!! 8*)

I know of some bloggers who would just LOVE those birdies and their blue feathers!! (G & M)

And, is that a STRIPED ROCK? I can't help myself! I love love love rocks! 8*)

Who got to keep all those found treasures?

Thanks for a wonderful trip for my imagination! 8*)