Tuesday 6 December 2011

More for the cross stitch challenge.

I managed to finish a couple of small cross stitch pictures as ornaments and framed pictures. I am taking part in Becky's cross stitch challenge. Here they are. All will be given as gifts.
The robin is from a cross stitch magazine I had in my pattern collection.

 These are designs 1,3,4 and 5 from 50 Cross stitch Christmas by Sam Hawkins framed in little frames I had for years and never managed to use. Which one is your favourite?




4 comments:

Dream on the wave said...

Good morning! I love the noel one, but they are all pretty of course

Lisa said...

I like the candy cane one, but they are all pretty. The noel one is nice too i like the wreath in it.

Marabeth said...

My favorite........Noel. You sure have been busy. Love the robin too....lots of detail!

Seamaiden said...

These are great, Ariadne!